In Association With WCM Network & DOMAIN OF HORROR

Join My Official Facebook Group @ Jade Tiger - Feline Mistress Of The Dark

Friday, March 22, 2013

Ms. Halloween @ facebook - add her as a friend today


Ms. Halloween (aka. Evelynn Hallowyn)
@ facebook - www.facebook.com/evelynn.hallowyn
add her as a friend today. Be sure to drop by and like her

Bio: The year was 1830, I was a bit of a snoop. And as we all know we get in over our head. I went by the name Ms. Halloween. Under my mask no one knew what I was really up too. Until one night while witnessing a pagan ritual at a Pumpkin Patch, I was murdered in cold blood for being were I wasn't to belong. My soul was then trapped in a Pumpkin at the patch. Until many years later I was realized, using my body like pumpkin. I transformed using the Pumpkin as my skin - till I took human form with it. All this happened on the festival of Samhain. So to remember what had transpired on the night of my death, I kept the name Ms. Halloween.

Her official facebook group @

No comments:

Post a Comment